HOW MUCH GREEN STUFF ? (OR PLASTIC)
IN-HOME PORTRAIT SESSIONS BEGIN AT $ 1200
FOR OTHER PHOTO SESSIONS, CLICK ON MORE SESSION FEES
WHAT'S THAT COVER?
• Time, care, talent, a fun experience, and photos that document you to enjoy for a lifetime.
• Pre-Session Consultation at your home so we can brainstorm how the shoot will be uniquely you. See the quality of light in the locations we'll be shooting. Go over your wardrobe options for your shoot day. These things (lighting/location/wardrobe) are super important! It's also nice to meet because then we're not complete strangers the day of the shoot.
• Shoot Day: I give you time, whatever it takes to get what we want. It goes by fast. These photo shoots are about being relaxed, shot in a semi-documentary /semi-set up style.
• We'll shoot in and around your home. From casual to fancy. Individual portraits and all together. Show your personality in the place you're comfortable to be you.
• Photo Assistant
• Post production: I process, edit, color-correct, lightly retouch, correct wonky interior line perspectives, resize and upload images to your private gallery. Up to 3 hours of shooting time generally produces about 100 images to choose from.
• One 12x18" print of your choice. Twenty retouched low-res digital files of your choice - good for online sharing. Once you've seen your gallery of images - order more prints directly from your online gallery. Additional prints and digital files are separate from this session fee.
Please Note: 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date of your photo session. Balance due on shoot day.
*Session fee subject to change January 2019.
• Quality prints of various sizes are available for you to order directly from your online gallery. Print prices are listed in your image gallery. High-res digital files are $35 each. Low-res digital files for online use are available as well.
• More than 4 people = add $20 per person.
• Additional photography time over 4 hours = $400 per hour.
• Travel Fees: Los Angeles: over 50 miles roundtrip from West Los Angeles add $50 / over 100 miles from West L.A. add $100. Travel fees for Northern California add $275.
• Rush on post-production. Turn-around time depends on amount of jobs at a given time. Average wait from photo day to see image gallery is 2 weeks. Please inquire at time of shoot about the possibility and fee for faster turn-around.
• Extra retouching beyond the usual = $80/hour. Su Casa Portraits will lightly retouch all of your final images so you still look natural like you had a good night's sleep - not like you just had major surgery. "The usual" retouching includes cropping, color and contrast adjustments, softening deep wrinkles, removing blemishes, light retouching of wall and furniture blemishes too. "Extra retouching" includes more time consuming challenges like wrinkles in clothing, swapping your face or body for Charlize Theron's ... stuff like that.