HOW MUCH GREEN STUFF ? (OR PLASTIC)
IN-HOME PORTRAIT SESSIONS BEGIN AT : $ 1500
For other types of photo session fees, click: MORE SESSION CHOICES
WHAT'S THAT COVER?
• Pre-Session Consultation at your home so we can brainstorm how the shoot will be uniquely you. See the quality of light in the locations we'll be shooting. Go over your wardrobe options for your shoot day. These things (lighting/location/wardrobe) are super important! It's also nice to meet because then we're not complete strangers the day of the shoot.
• Shoot Day: I give you time, 3-4 hours. It goes by fast. These photo shoots are about being relaxed, shot in a semi-documentary /semi-set up style.
• We'll shoot in and around your home. From casual to fancy. Individual portraits and all together. Show your personality in the place you're comfortable to be you.
• Photo Assistant
• Post production: I process, edit, color-correct, lightly retouch, correct wonky interior line perspectives, resize and upload images to your private gallery. Up to 3 hours of shooting time generally produces about 100 images to choose from.
• 30 high-resolution digital files and one 12x18" print of your choice.
Please Note: 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date of your photo session. Balance due on shoot day.
• Quality prints of various sizes are available for you to order directly from your online gallery. Print prices are listed on your image gallery. If you prefer to use your own print service, additional high-resolution digital files with letter of permission to print are $35 each and can be ordered directly from your private, online gallery. Low-res digital files for online use are available as well.
• More than 4 people = add $20 per person.
• Additional photography time over 4 hours = $500 per hour.
• Travel Fees: Los Angeles: over 50 miles roundtrip from West Los Angeles add $50 / over 100 miles from West L.A. add $100. Travel fees for Northern California add $275.
• Rush on post production. Turn-around time depends on amount of jobs at a given time. Average wait from photo day to see image gallery is 2 weeks. Please inquire at time of shoot about the possibility and fee for faster turn-around.
• Extra retouching beyond the usual = $80/hour. Su Casa Portraits will lightly retouch all of your final images so you still look natural like you had a good night's sleep - not like you just had major surgery. "The usual" retouching includes cropping, color and contrast adjustments, softening deep wrinkles, removing blemishes, light retouching of wall and furniture blemishes too. "Extra retouching" includes more time consuming challenges like wrinkles in clothing, swapping your face or body for Charlize Theron's ... stuff like that.